Well, no luck tonight. There are a couple I can try in the morning, but it's not looking good. Going to bed now so that I can get up early to head out again.
While I was out I asked some questions of the people waiting in line. Many of them had been there since monday or tuesday, so I really didn't stand much chance. Of all the people I talked to tonight at seven different stores, only two were actually keeping the PS3. The rest had the same idea as me. At one store as I was talking to someone, a car came driving through the parking lot pretty fast with a guy hanging out the back window expounding upon the virtues of the Xbox over the PS3. The guy I was talking to laughed and said he was just going to use the money he makes from his on a Xbox.
So just to see before I went to bed, I checked the current EBay prices. Pretty crazy, as expected, commonly going for upwards of 3,000 dollars. However, one in particular caught my attention. It is currently going for 11,000,299 dollars. Not kidding. Look for yourself. There's 50 bids. I'm thinking someone's not going to be happy when that auction ends.
Well, to bed with me. I will try again in the morning but not expecting anything now.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment